Nyheter: Tips för den som har svårt att registrera ett konto: använd inte en hotmail-adress. Välkommen Gäst. Var snäll och logga in eller registrera dig som ny medlem.
Nyliga inlägg
Nyliga inlägg

Kolgruvan  |  Community  |  Evenemang  |  Ämne: The Great Swinnish Warmachine and Hordes Tournament 13-14/4 2013 « föregående nästa »
Sidor: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27 Skriv ut
Författare Ämne: The Great Swinnish Warmachine and Hordes Tournament 13-14/4 2013  (läst 81167 gånger)
Arlaharen
Förman
Antal inlägg: 3525

E-post
« Svara #15 skrivet: 3 Oktober 2012 kl. 10:55:15 »

Great initiative, so doing this!
Loggat

Minions. Like cryx but with more cry.
Charmant
Arbetsledare
Antal inlägg: 1674

« Svara #16 skrivet: 3 Oktober 2012 kl. 11:39:34 »

Get this info up on the PP forums too pleeeease. I will also post it on muse on minis if no one else does that!
Loggat

Ingen gud förutom Cheezus Christ
Mork
Gruvbrytare
Antal inlägg: 215

« Svara #17 skrivet: 3 Oktober 2012 kl. 13:17:59 »

This!! A must for me.

Who else are all of you going to win against?!?  Tunga

Sign me up!   
Loggat

By PG_Azheen:
Never faced Mortenebra list, with a couple of Necrotechs; have you? Add in Deathjack and you have a self repairing monster of steel;with tech support better than Microsoft.
Sydow
Gruvbrytare
Antal inlägg: 261

E-post
« Svara #18 skrivet: 3 Oktober 2012 kl. 13:34:33 »

Keep a watch on the thread. Later we will update the posts and give you the information on how to sign up. Just keep a look out for that information.
Loggat

Folk som påstår att ungdomar och invandrare förstör det svenska språket har uppenbarligen inte läst mycket utav det akademiska språket.
derdexter
Gruvbrytare
Antal inlägg: 92

E-post
« Svara #19 skrivet: 3 Oktober 2012 kl. 22:48:59 »

2 pages of trash-talking in a day, with practically 0 info on the event itself.
Well done boyos, well done.

i'm running out of holidays to locate on top of different tournies next summer, there are too many....
Loggat

aliquando insanire iucundum est
Coil
Ångmaskinist
Antal inlägg: 922

E-post
« Svara #20 skrivet: 3 Oktober 2012 kl. 22:57:37 »

Cool picture Sydow. Get it up on PP and other forums as well.
Loggat
Höijer
Gruvbrytare
Antal inlägg: 18

E-post
« Svara #21 skrivet: 7 Oktober 2012 kl. 22:13:33 »

im in, you have my ice axe Skrattande
Loggat
parcival
Gruvbrytare
Antal inlägg: 4

Hemsida E-post
« Svara #22 skrivet: 8 Oktober 2012 kl. 07:51:17 »

Hello, this is Philipp (the water boy) of Team Switzerland at the OETC. Thanks for the invitation to this tournament, we are busy putting it into our agenda and thinking up lists.  Leende (smiley)

BTW, it's nice you have this thread in English, but registering can be a difficult process for foreigners. My problem was that I saw the captcha for the first time in my life, but once I had figured out one has to move the tiles to the correct places to complete the image, I was able to register. Interestingly, Google Translate also translates some pages automatically, but others aren't translated at all. Maybe it is possible to install the English language file to this forumsoftware so international users can switch the language upon arrival?

Either way, I'd like to thank Team Sweden again for the awesome games we had. I am looking forward to more!  Skrattande
Loggat

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Sydow
Gruvbrytare

E-post
« Svara #23 skrivet: 8 Oktober 2012 kl. 10:57:50 »

Hello again!

I also really enjoyed playing against team Swizerland although my Butcher ate alot of Arrows and bolts with a small touch of a kiss until he died. It is really nice to register and be able to write in the forum. However it will not be necessary if you want to register.

Later during this week I will post an email in the front of the thread which you will be able to apply to. When this email is up the registration is open.

I hope I will see most of the Team Switzerland in Stockholm.

and again. We will have a cap at 64 people so it is the first ones who gets it.
Loggat

Folk som påstår att ungdomar och invandrare förstör det svenska språket har uppenbarligen inte läst mycket utav det akademiska språket.
Kwai
Gruvbrytare
Antal inlägg: 5

E-post
« Svara #24 skrivet: 8 Oktober 2012 kl. 17:54:27 »

So, after the Oetc is gone, I felt a strong urge to come over here and thank Alfred for playing against my evayl in a such great game. For me the best and funniest I played over the complete tournament.
It was a pleasure to meet you guys and to play against you.

Eva, my little photoslave has placed her pictures over here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88185663@N05/sets/72157631715037508/
so if you are interestet in looking - have fun with it.

I'm going to tell my game Club about this event and trying to incite them, so hopefully myself and one or two others participate on this Tourney. If it is not possible (don't getting Holiday or something like this) I'll hope to see some of you guys at the Coin of Evil next year.

With kind regards

Jan
Loggat

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling - but in rising every time
Jesyce
Ångmaskinist
Antal inlägg: 1196

E-post
« Svara #25 skrivet: 8 Oktober 2012 kl. 18:34:15 »

Was very nice to play against both the Swizz and the Germans and I really hope you will consider making it here. If you have never been to Sweden before, April is a very nice month to make a small holiday trip and see some of the country Leende (smiley)

Best regards
Loggat

Sydow
Gruvbrytare

E-post
« Svara #26 skrivet: 8 Oktober 2012 kl. 18:57:30 »

So, after the Oetc is gone, I felt a strong urge to come over here and thank Alfred for playing against my evayl in a such great game. For me the best and funniest I played over the complete tournament-

Thank you. And I must say I feel exactly the same way about that game. It was the funniest and also a really sweaty game, literally. And it was also relaxed. I hope you find the time and also that you get some time off from work to come here to sweden to play with us.

PS. It was really nice that Eva gtook alot of pictures. I will post mine later, but they aren't nearly as covering as hers.
Loggat

parcival
Gruvbrytare
Antal inlägg: 4

Hemsida E-post
« Svara #27 skrivet: 9 Oktober 2012 kl. 00:55:23 »

I also really enjoyed playing against team Swizerland although my Butcher ate alot of Arrows and bolts with a small touch of a kiss until he died.

Well do you realize in what bad situation we are? We have to play this guy every week and now that he's home from the OETC his self-consciousness is quite boosted after killing Butcher twice.  Skrattande

It is really nice to register and be able to write in the forum. However it will not be necessary if you want to register.

Later during this week I will post an email in the front of the thread which you will be able to apply to. When this email is up the registration is open.

Awesome! Thank you for your effort!
Loggat

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Arlaharen
Förman
Antal inlägg: 3525

E-post
« Svara #28 skrivet: 9 Oktober 2012 kl. 09:23:43 »

I'm the guy who played minions. Just wanted to thank all of you on behalf of the team for a great round!

If you could over in the spring it would be awesome! Feel free to post info here if you run an open tournament in Switzerland. I'm always looking for good excuses to go on weekend trips to places I've never been. Need to give Botund another chance to stomp Barnabas into ground Leende (smiley)

I'm going to tell my game Club about this event and trying to incite them, so hopefully myself and one or two others participate on this Tourney. If it is not possible (don't getting Holiday or something like this) I'll hope to see some of you guys at the Coin of Evil next year.

Definitely plan on going to next year's coin as well. I'll try to bring more swedes along for the ride this time too!
Loggat

Minions. Like cryx but with more cry.
Sydow
Gruvbrytare

E-post
« Svara #29 skrivet: 11 Oktober 2012 kl. 21:27:31 »

Updated First page with registration info.
Loggat

Sidor: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27 Skriv ut 
Kolgruvan  |  Community  |  Evenemang  |  Ämne: The Great Swinnish Warmachine and Hordes Tournament 13-14/4 2013 « föregående nästa »
Gå till:  

Logga in med användarnamn, lösenord och önskad sessionslängd

Drivs med MySQL Drivs med PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Giltig XHTML 1.0! Giltig CSS!